<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, February 5, 2009
    ★

    WoohooO~

    I usually dont come online the day before a test but I just have to check my hotmail and some stuffs here and there. Why is hotmail so important now. LOL.

    Ok anw I kept wanting to update this but keep forgetting.
    Qin ai de horzzzzz nowadays crazy alr keep sending me wake up msges and each and every one of them are so damn hilarious. LOL. Want to reply her but sigh only can reply her like afew then cant reply alr. Sometimes I cant reply at all cuz I just have to save my msges! So xin kuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Sorry ah yl. You must know what I always feel so bad not replying you ok. I will reply your every single msg when I get my new plan in May!!!!!!!!!!
    Plus, sometimes my friends msg me, I really want to reply cuz I think that replying people's msg is a form of courtesy. Howeverrrr Im so sry I cant reply like everytime now Argh. I cant wait to change my plan in May! Ok I'll wait...

    Hmm Im not sure if i can get an A for Jap alr cuz the role play today was omgggosh abit not good. We forgotten some parts of the script. Ok some other groups forgotten theirs too but well that does not concern me. The good part is that we've got group dynamics? and yeah very drama. The earthquake part was LOL. Hmm I dont know. Sigh. I can only hope for a B+ now. ARGH. I was so confident that that A is going to be mine until the role play......Oh well! I'll just hope for the best! But ARGH the role play is 30%!!!!!!!!! :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I can just die. No, dont ask me go die ok. I just emo-ed throughout the socio tutorial and my journey back home. Friends keep telling me 'should be ok lah!' But.......I just dont feel good!!!!! I think I have high expectations for myself thats why. Nvm, I shall move on!!

    Hmmm BCS test tmr, Socio Test on sat, Geog travel test next friday and its study week! Exams..and then holidays! I can foresee the this holidays is going to be very busyyyy and packed. Driving + FO + (maybe SL Camp, not comfirmed yet, just went for the interview) + work(maybe, if there's time! I want to work at JL with hs and yr!)

    Okay Im off to sleep.
    Ciao!


    ♥ 11:23 PM