<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, March 31, 2009



    Adding on another photo to TPCO Annual Concert (:

    -


    ECP with sec sch friends today.
    Nothing interesting to highlight though except for the part that I fell down!!!! :(
    Qianrong its not ur fault ah. Hahha. I clinged onto her bic and yeah wanted to bend down to rest my legs but errrrrr couldn't balance myself =X
    Hehehe. And so yeah it bled. Luckily the cut's not that deep. Or else, scarrrrrr!!! Heng.
    crazy cheston mixing me up with the cheers. HOLQA's gonna kick buttssssssssss during FO!!!!!!
    WAAAA and I brought my cam today but left the batt at home on the charger. &^%$#@!
    So, no pictures. all with angeline. but I doubt she'll put it up fast -.-" Didnt take much though.

    Where's WEIQI I wanna complain to him againnnnnnnn, tao yan!!!!!!

    -

    ZOO with hs,wy and yr tmr (:
    Mummy has this benefit form her company. This Zoo pass allows 4 people to go in FREE!
    Hahhaas thank me bah~
    It's super style. Gold in color :D

    Check:
    SUNBLOCK LOTION
    CAP
    TITBITS
    COMFORTABLE SHOES
    CAMERA.


    We girls are so funny talking on msn and they are seriously funny, they went to check the weather forecast! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! (: Primary school kids again we are. Hs, im depending on you for my shade(umbrella) and they are depending on me as the photographer(I BETTER MAKE SURE MY CAM BATT'S IN MY CAM!!!! )


    BYE! :D
    AND IM HAVING FOW FROM 2-4, FOC 6-8. All staying over in school!
    HELL LOT OF FUN K. BYE PEOPLE!


    10:57 PM