<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, March 10, 2009
    ★

    Great and busy day yesterday!

    It started with Driving in the morning at 8.30am. Awesome (: I went out on the road again and in the circuit and on the road again. I am just that good hahahahaha. My instructor said that Im all good, just that I have to be more careful! I tend to brake too hardly and not look out for others =X Hahaha that demeits points! SO I MUST CARE FOR OTHERS and then after the test, I dont care anymore. LOL. Okay lah no, Im a very safe and good driver trust me on that :D

    After that rushed back to school for HOLQA GL workshop! Went back to help facilitate. Holqa was split into two sub empires hahah and Im FA of HOLICK! So cute huh. First time being FA I am so inexperienced in this area hahaha but I think I did good! Asking people if they are feeing ill on the way etc. It was all fun! Our group won in a way hahaha. Thanks guys u guys were awesome (: Prog comm was Mich, ShiHAO, Welson and Eugene. Mich and Eugene planned the prog, it was great. Everyone had fun (: Oh the other sub empire was HOLFUN. Their cheer was damn funny like u know hor fan cheap cheap 6 dollars. Like no......it's not cheap already $6?! HAHAHA. We played this game too called trust fall. Like members stand on the table and just fall back, the other will catch them with hands stretching out. (: Awesome too lah, everyone just showed the HOLQA spirit! I didnt get to do huh cuz I am FA. So just watching and stretching my hands out. I wld wanna try out next time! (:

    AND AND AND WELSON is actually a student of Music Clinic!!! With Peter Lao Shi being his teacher. Like omg?! He sees JJ OFTEN TOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz JJ visits Peter Lao Shi often. He told me he'll ring me up if JJ visits there again. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE WELSON! :D and he's actually an artise! Gg to release an album oh man finally I've got a friend who's like a singer. I told him I actually wanted to go learn singing too and he said why not yay I shld go!!!!! So I can increase the chances of seeing my prince JJ :D
    Thanks Welson for the CSS2 tics last nite too! Cant go but yeah thanks.

    After that around 5pm went for CO camp! Damn funny too. Weilin....tortoise! :D Haahhahaa she suits snoopy more I think but Wan Ting said she was really called tortoise in sec sch LOL. Details shall not be said here :D CO combined was great, our Fei Tian is awesome alr I think (: Oh and before that I tried the costume. It's purple in color.......I looked like a waitress in it hahahaha. WELL I think ALL CO costumes are like that! =X Heheehhhe.

    -

    Alright I wont be home till tmr (:
    Dont worry, Im safe. Very. Haha.
    BYE! (:

    Urgh I shld find one day, go back bds cuz my juniors are having SYF soon! and I shld go back visit my Shi Jie hahah. Wonder who's the SL now. HMMMMMMMMMM.


    ♥ 10:28 AM