<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Friday, March 13, 2009


    TPCO concert nearing, we have lots of practices here and there.
    CO practice ytd :D
    Loved it. Always fun with WenHui(always with me), Weilin, Wanting and Wanling.
    HMMMM what's with everyone having the letter 'W' in their names?
    LOL okay anw practice was sure funny and really loved.
    Me complaining abt you know who. super omg. Show off. &^%$#@!
    LOL.
    Me and wenhui playing here and there as usual, trying not to get scolded by lao shi.
    Me and Weilin gossiping.
    Wanting and weilin playing SUPER loud at some notes ytd. (stressed thats why, fa xie. Hahaha)
    Okay after practice, super rare again, I went for dinner with them.
    LAUGHED LIKE MAD?!
    LOL
    we laughed like crazy even before the food came. I had so much fun imitating that show off. Oh pls. LOL.
    Talked abt driving. Jordan and I kept talked abt parking and all. Haha. He's having his PT on may 7th, and mine's on may 12th! ALL THE BEST TO US! :D
    Alright had another round of gossiping. Haha.
    Home after that (:
    Actually I feel like going for CO now. Too bad there's not combined today. Tmr! :D

    -

    Im meeting my TPJC friends Mingen and Wanling LATER FOR DINNER!!! Like finally, seriously. The last time I saw them was last, last year! Like omg. We've always been trying to meet but it's just SO HARD with all of us having our own programmes.
    We're gonna take lots of photos :D

    -

    BTW during the TPCO camp, Wenhui and I had this video. LOL!!!! damn hilarious. U guys will know soon yeah when I upload the video. SOON after I've gotten it. (:


    Alright stop here, Bye!
    LOVE!


    11:20 AM