<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Saturday, April 18, 2009


    Freshman orientation 0809, on 16th and 17th! (:
    Here's some picures taken today. The rest's in other people's camera.

    Douglas! Secondary school classmate for 5 yearssssssssssssssssssss.
    Suzzie and wo ah!



    (:
    BUSINESS WINS REGATTA FIVE TIMES STRAIGHT! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Anyway I took 1H02. Luv my freshies! :D Hope they get along well lah huh. 1 year pls. (:
    Oh and yiyuan's my freshie :D Ya know, the first css batch. Photo with him in wenyi's cam (: I made him famous lah! I said it out loud to him then everyone started asking him questions and all. Hahhah. Hmm we said we wanted to take more pics tgr but didnt see him today! :( He sand 'da nan ren, xiao nv hai' for me yesterday though :D Not bad lah.
    Ok after that went to TM with suzzie(huimin)! :D
    Had dinner and wenta buy come ssm stuffs. Pins etc. Huimin and I ended up 'shopping'.
    HAHA.
    Can conclude that omgoodness, people born in october are seriously indecisive and forgetful! HAHAHA! I bought this necklace and I took like 20 mins or more to decide on which shape, and color. Hahha. Huimin, Shhh ah! =X oh and she bought this ring, also couldn't really made up her decision but yeah made it faster than mine =X hahahha.
    -
    Alright I gotta turn in alr, CYA training tmr till 5pm, and then it's celebrating my ah ma's birthday! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MA!!!!! UR GRANDDAUGHTER LOVES YOU!!!!! REALLY! (:
    Celebrating at.....Ok forgetful. I forgot which hotel already. I err been there about thrice alr but i always forget! I only know it has good rojak and roast duck :D the SNG family always takes away the drumstick and all LOL. I think tmr the chef sees us, he's gonna go 'OH NO'.
    HAHHHA
    Ok I'll tell u guys which hotel tmr yeah. + photos HOPEFULLY? If im not too engrossed in eating hahaha.
    OK BYE! (:


    12:08 AM