<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, April 26, 2009


    LG Ice Cream

    Decided on Sony Ericsson C905 instead! =D
    I said previously that I wanted LG's Ice Cream right. Cuz of its really quite graphics and all!
    but you know, inside me, I still want a phone which has a good camera! and I want SonyEricsson =P
    and yessss I followed my heart. Hahaha.
    Besides, Stacy's using Ice Cream, strawberry color (:
    What u guys think of the phone? ^^

    To sum the phone up:
    Sony Ericsson C905 is the latest addition to the Sony Ericsson family, having the best camera features with 8.1 Mega Pixel!
    It's my first ever slide phone too.
    I havent got the phone in my hands yet though!!! Pink is limited edition so yeah they had one left and it had a scratch :( So I've to go down collect on this coming tuesday :D
    Wheeeeee now I dont have to carry my camera around that often alr~
    AND YESSSS 2/3 DAYS MORE I'LL BE HAVING UNLIMITED SMSES AND MMSES :DDDDD

    Ok there's actually some pics from CYA duty ytd! Will upload ltr if there is time =X
    Ok bye!!


    5:35 PM