<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, April 14, 2009
    ★

    SL Tea Party (:
    Super fun!
    Im in charge of a HTM class tgr with my partner Wenyi! :D
    My EC's at LRM x((((((((((((((((
    Was super tempted to go be SL for LRM classes but what if i dont get __?
    HAHAHHA so nvm lah, H H H TM!!!!
    I hope I see more familiar faces =P
    DO CALL ME PEOPLE IF U SEE ME! :D
    Ok anyway highlights were omg I did forfeit two times during the ice breaking with my group of fellow HTM mates =X Tat Yi and all.
    we played hunter squirral earthquake. The first forfeit for me was I had to walk around them shouting out my name like 'TRISH! TRISH! TRISH! TRISH!' OMG LOL
    Lucky they all shouted out my name together with me! (;
    and the 2nd time was I had to lead in the 2nd ice breaking game. Friendship Dance!
    So Jerry and I went out, held hands and demo. Omg haha they made those funny sounds.
    FUN ANYWAY! :D
    Next was the tea break omgoodness they have this dessert with chocolate in it. Loved it cuz there was choco :D
    Ok then there was gift exchange.
    SHIHAO'S GIFT DAMN POWER!!! :D
    Bananas for some of them. they had to dip it in peanut butter!
    Ok I gave my mask away (: Hope the one who got it likes it!
    I've got a face towel in exchange. Not too bad (:
    Alright after that went CO room to get scores and its tampines for Em and Huimin! :D
    Went to her house for dinner cause the food court at Tampines 1 was super crowded!
    Catched my million stars :D
    TOO BAD JJ WASNT THE ONE THERE! Gonna watch it on youtube later, or tomorrow!

    -

    Going shopping with wl tmr!!!!

    thurs and fri - week zero orientation
    sat - CYA training
    sun - Shopping with mummy! :D


    BYE!


    ♥ 12:00 AM