<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, April 21, 2009


    Sry for the lack of updates, have been seriously busy with schoolwork and recruitment drive!

    Anyway,

    School has been great (:
    Lovely classmates! I love my classmates. Hehehehehe.
    I still miss my megaclique, 1h08 too though. I just feel SO happy whenever I see anyone of them :D
    Im taking the CDS French too! With Lya YAY she's my classmate and she's also my french partner. This rocks, we can practise together. Hope the role play will be good.

    Oh school and everything rocks, except that I've sore throats &^%$#@!
    Wasnt able to talk properly for the past few days. Now also! :(
    Sore like crazy. Eat lozenges also no use. Had slight fever today during accounting lecture too. My classmates all got shocked and were so concerned (: THANKYOU! :D Love all of you lah seriously :D


    Plus:
    CYA date changed to Friday instead of Sat (:
    and there's like 5 CYAs in my class. (:


    OKAY IM HAVING SSM TMR. WISH ME/US GOOD LUCK OMGOODNESS!
    Im gonna sleep now. Sleeping at 10PM like finally after so long?! I use to sleep at 10pm but the busier I get then......... :(

    Oh well, Gambatte TRISH! =)
    Salut!
    (LOL Jap and French together)


    9:52 PM