<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Wednesday, April 15, 2009


    Went shopping today with Wanling! :D
    Before that I had driving from 12 to 2. Energy drained already. Wanling now u know why! I have to remember which lane to turn, which markings to rmb and all ya know!
    Alright now, 12th May will be my LUCKY DAY! (:
    Wish me luck people. I cant wait to drive my parents, my sisters, my besties and my friends around.

    OKAY ANYWAY.
    Wl and I went to Haji lane! Idk why Haji lane was super nice to shop today.
    I spent $1xx =X
    Parents didnt nag at me, lucky. Cuz it's not that I shop like everyday! and I know when to stop (:
    Wanling bought quite some stuffs too!
    We both bought the same footwear agn (;

    Ok the picture below are the stuffs I bought that are contained inside those bags hahahha.


    My dinner. Pepper lunch is the best :D
    Wl with her korean food. U look so tired!!!

    Wanling and her stuffs. (:
    -

    Alright K session tmr WOOHOO!! My fourth time during this holiday! (: Or is it fifth. Dont know. Glad my voice is totally back/recovered. I think. And then Im looking forward to CO recruitment drive prac in the evening =)
    -
    Issue mentioned in earlier posts regarding some tinyweeny problems with my besties are solved hahhhhhaa LOL. It's like some comedy. Ok lah actually the whole thing, nothing much. Except that I can still STAB one particular person, starts with a letter SEEEEEEEE.
    *Errrr yl, the picture.......................... still OMG.
    -
    Alright till then! (:
    TAG ON MY BOARD LAH PEOPLE.
    So many people from holqa visiting my blog! :D HELLO YOU!


    12:42 AM