<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, May 10, 2009


    HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY MUMMYYYYYYYYYYY! =)
    We love you (:


    Alright yesterday for Mothers' Day celebration we went to Brunch. A BBQ restaurant at Pan Pacific Hotel. (:
    Superd steaks, lam chop, salmon, cheesecake etc! Let the photos do the talking yeah.
    Not all the photos are here though. The size of the photo's veryyyyy big so I only uploaded some the main ones yeah.
    Facebook all soon!






    LAMB CHOP = LOVE!!!














    Dinner knife and folk setting. OH MAN! U know I just felt like serving. hahaha. I also kept noticing whether the waiter served on the right or left. The waiter ah, variable one. Sometimes right, sometimes left.

    Kids corner.

    AWESOME CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love cheesecake! Forgot to include that in my quiz haha.










    Stacy stole food from the kid's corner lah. haha!




    He's so funny! :D Thanks for the roses and sunflowers!


    Mummy with daddy (: So loving huh.
    I wonder if I could sustain that relationship with my future spouse. I hope so (:


    Can someone give me real roses soon?


    TODAY
    Sat on the Singapore Flyer.
    Abit boring. Hahaha.
    With with mummy and sisters. This is the only photo in my camera phone.
    Upload the rest soon yeah. (:

    Alright gotta go. Mummy cooked duck on Mothers' Day. So Xin Ku. Asked her to rest alr she dont want. Love my mummy. (:
    Ok g2g alr yeah bye!
    Tired after watching 17 again~


    3:33 PM