<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Monday, June 8, 2009


    Blading and cycling at ECP yesterday with Wanling, Lih Yee, Yuren and Weiqi (;
    Weiqi so awesome ah know how to go everywhere! haha! He drove us yesterday again.
    They drove over to my house to pick wanling and I up.
    wanling came to my hse for a change of clothes. Yup.

    ytd was really enjoyable. heheee. we bladed and cycled really alot! lost some fats i think woohoooooo. but yuren wanling and i still ate ice cream halfway. fats. lol. but its okay (;
    Anw I like this cuz some of my other friends will stop here and there when i go with them to ecp.
    I dont really like to stop cause errrrr it breaks the momentum.

    anyway headed hm late agn~ okay not very late compared to the previous nights cause i had to rush hm ytd to finish off my dinner at home waiting for me. sianzzzz then i slept with a full tummy again.

    Hoping for more of this sessions with them~ I love us. I love the co people. I just love co, and im loving tpco more (:

    -

    Alright holqa chalet ltr!
    tiredddddddd. I just wenta blade all the way to ecp again just now.

    update with photos here and there soon. :D


    *Hehe ok lah, Im in DHL (Director's Honors List)
    Awards Ceremony is on 4th July. (:


    4:44 PM