<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Monday, June 22, 2009


    Dad came back from London yesterday.
    He's quarantined now. Hahahha.
    Oh did i mention he came back in A380?
    So damn cool. He's being sponsored for somemore.
    I wanna be a civil servant in future too :D
    It's the best job in the world!

    and yessssss he bought 17 packets of Marks and Spencer cookies. LOL!
    Sister mmsed me that photo today when I was in school.
    My mouth totally dropped when I saw. LOL!
    Cookies, anyone?

    and I wanna mention............
    Prada's having sale in LONDON!
    what the hell..
    dad should just brought me along to london.
    i asked him buy me some handbag back, but he doesnt know which one to buy.
    asked me to buy myself this year end.
    OHWELL!

    Sch started today.
    I might not be able to blog tt often le yea.
    Submitted one indiv assignment today.
    I have French culture test tmr.
    SSM PT 2 on wed.
    I am scared! =X
    I'll just do my best (:
    Anw bese today, we had SHISEIDO workshop today.
    taught us about skincare, makeup, eveything acout feeling good about yourself!
    super useful.
    we'll need it for our professional biz photo that will be taken for us next mon!
    Yup! damn cool i know! its those photos u put to apply to jobs etc, for those who dont know.
    I hope mine turns out nice and professional! (;



    17 packs of Marks and Spencer Cookies!
    Arranged according to their expiry dates too lol.......
    Lya with her mudslide :D
    She didnt really like it in the end when she tasted.
    I LIKE! CUZ ITS SOOOOO CHOCOLATY!
    Mario..... -.-"


    10:24 PM