<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, June 18, 2009


    Some photos of TPCO camp! Wednesday and today.
    This is only a SMALL BIT of photos. Haha cause taken with my phone camera.
    The rest are with everyone else (; Will get them soon!



    Shihui!
    Sister! with Eng in the background lol!
    Hahaha suzzie's fault what tie hands when eating lunch. So Weilin and I had to tie our wrists together while eating. Look at sister's happy face anyway wor! So happy cuz can tie hands with me! =D
    everyone was so cute.
    Had to coordinate, then drink water also the other party have to help uncap the bottle.
    With suzzie in LT! We bought that together months ago!

    Haiya! Cam whoring with my phone cam! Hehe thats wanling (;

    Pipa woohoo! So much fun than zhongruan opps!
    Weilin and I recorded a short video clip of us playing one short part of a song with pipa. Not bad k.
    Apparently wo ben lai hao hao de but at the end I forgot what to play le! lol! only sister continued playing. Hao li hai. will upload erm, if there is the time (:

    Wanling! (; She's supposed to be playing her yangqin btw hahaa. everyone swapped instruments.
    sister hopped over to yangqin.
    I always manage to catch her smiling to herself. Hmm.
    So serious!



    Ok rest of the photos soon.
    camp was fun.
    I regretted a decision I made months ago.
    I so so so so so felt like being a huge part of it, cause I know I can.



    Busy day tmr.
    -BESE dining task.
    Being a host for fine dining is super troublesome!
    I have to find out when my other members are free, fix a date, find a place, etc etc!
    Well, as they say, it's good experience for me. At least I know how to do sth like that and I found out that Im actually capable of doing it!
    -Dinner to send co guys to army off. Aww.


    9:49 PM