SYCO CONCERT YESTERDAY.
AWESOME CONCERT I MUST SAY! (:
Really.
and Weiqi was omgoodness really superrrrrr close to us! lol!!!
we were saying if he were to drop off the stage how! and were hoping he doesnt fall off haha!
which he did not, obviously :D
Everyone in SY was really good, except for some blunders here and there =X Hahaha but gooooood really! I expected a good concert and I did receive one. (:
I saw many familiar faces too! My juniors, Music camp friends and other CO friends :D
Glad u love the flowers Weiqi! & the card? (:
Alright concert ended at 10+ going 11pm!
all of them wanted to eat after that. I initially didnt want to and I really alighted at my MRT stop! Then they said they're waiting for me at Bedok Platform. Omgoodness I didnt care alr, just go then (: Since it's holidays! and actually I was worried abt transport home. but Weiqi said he'll drive us hm so yup (:
Too bad wanling cant come with us :(
Anyway! Glad I joined them for supper. Super funny, relaxing and just, supper.
Hoping for many more outings and days like yesterday! =)
Hmmm the food was abit too much hmm.... Yuren? haha
and so we ate and stayed till 1am+ haha yeah 1am.
and did I mention we ate at 85. yeah.
So Weiqi drove us hm after that. Steady driving! =D
All of them so funny, wanted to see my open my house door. LOL.
Fun day (:
Oh and yes did shopping with Wanling before the concert. Haha. Both of us bought bags and I bought another thing!
Pictures up real soon okay, some of them are with Lih Yee! :D
Anyway when I got home, Omgoodness really. I was superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ECASTIC, OVER THE MOON, when I opened the Temasek Poly Letter. I initially thought it's some school fees stuff. LOL.
Im just proud of myself. (;
and my parents and sisters and really proud of me for this achievement.
I wont say what's it yet here eh, just hint hint that I've achieved another thing on my wishlist under studies :D It's pretty obvious if u click there though.
Hope you guys are happy for me, and Im happy with myself sharing my achievements with all of you out there.
Im actually hoping and predicting some of my friends would get it too definitely. Hehee.
So far i've only told wl this personally! And thanks wl! =)
I'll continue to work hard.
(;