<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Saturday, June 27, 2009
    ★

    TTO escorted field trip today!
    Visited various religious and heritge places. Learnt alot about muslim prayers! I now think that muslim people are awesome.

    Alright, fun time with my 07 classmates!
    I LOVE MY YEAR SEM 2.1 CLASSMATES SERIOUSLY!
    I just hope that we dont have to change class x((((((((

    Captions on the way

    Wanying!

    Lya with Wei ying!


    Robot and I :D


    Kaixin!

    again :D

    Lya!

    The boys. BOYS...


    Xin xin and me again!


    and again!


    (;
    From left to right:
    Terrence, Zhihong, Lionel and me!
    Look what Ah beng is doing to my erm bag..
    We bicker all the time..much much much more than last year. Haha.
    but we both still acknowledge the fact we have the fate to be in the same class again! only two only 1H08~
    We talk a lot, contact each other much more often than we were in year 1. Grew closer! (;

    For a moment it was like we were at ecp. strong wind. haha. Lya -.-"
    we wenta visit the mongolian embassy for our tto project.

    fun people!

    My ah beng~
    I always bully him so ya, he's giving me that face.

    and......my Lya. Hahha. as always! Trying to be funny!

    Alright im off to complete alot of stuff goodness!
    Ciao (;
    Full set of pictures are at my facebook.
    Some photos are in some of their cam! (; I'll receive and upload them soon.
    Ohhh and I bought a converse shoe today WHEEE!
    Converse rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
    I'm just. loyal to converse :D


    ♥ 4:41 PM