<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Friday, June 5, 2009


    Wed was first and last mid sem paper!
    Went out after that of course!
    Stephanie, Weiying, Siqi, Lya, Grace, Terrance, Lester and Zhihong.
    Below are some of the photos (;
    Thanks to Steph for bringing her cam babe!



    Weiying, yourstruly, Terrance!

    Grace ful peh!


    Siqi, Steph!
    I SO LOVE THAT STICKY CHEWY CHOCOLATE! That's Weiying's one anyway~
    Hahaha Steph got irritated of me saying that word :D
    Oh we went to swensens for this. Yup!
    After we had our lunch at Ashton's.


    Furthest right is Zhihong :D

    THURS!

    Wenta donate blood for the 4th time! (; Went with qianrong~ Im gonna get the color green in Aug!

    My refreshments









    I just love donating blood! Saving lives, gaining good karma for myself, and also for my family and loved ones. Haha yes Mr Goh, I believe in Karma!


    Argh fat cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks.

    LOL this picture. Hahhha. I stuck my tongue out like so rarely. I didnt know qianrong's also doing that. Hahahha. We got shocked when we saw the photo. :D

    What just makes me happy instantly? PEPPER LUNCH! :D
    What's better, its on 30% off now!
    Qr's first time eating that!

    Watched Hannah Montana. Omgoodness really :D

    You get what I mean :D

    Alright Im gonna shop with Wanling tmr and then its SYCO Concert! So excited. I just hope I dont puke when I see Ngeow. Hahahaha. (;



    5:43 PM