<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, July 14, 2009


    Marketing project in the process now.
    Presentation on this friday! All the best to us manzz.

    -

    One of my bestest friend, Yan Ru's bday chalet this friday. My primary school friend till now. 12 years and counting wor.
    I will make time to go even if im really busy lah, girl =)
    so yup Im staying over with my girls on friday till sat!
    Its gonna be super fun. Midnight movies, games, etc I cant wait.
    Havent seen them since sem 2.1 started too!

    -

    SSM tmr with the post of captain.
    EVERYONE COME TOMORROW IF YOU WANT ME TO SERVE YOU!
    lol, once in a lifetime k? :D
    Ok tourism industry is also about service but I dont think i'll be like really SERVING in future. No way thank you.



    I AM GOING TO GET SOME SLEEP NOW.
    TAKING CAB TO SCHOOL TOMORROW.
    Daddy say I take cab would be better than him fetching me. -.-" like convenience. If not he'll always have to drive back home again.

    goodnight (:


    10:56 PM