<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, July 2, 2009


    Sry have not been updating due to my very tight schedule!
    I will update soon alright if I find the time to!

    Im currently busy with projects, tests and miscellaneous stuffs.

    Just completed my SSM quiz.
    I got a shock yesterday night. Accidentally clicked the F5(refresh) button after completing just the FIRST question! -.-"
    Panicked and stay calm at the same time, rung Steph up for some emergency.
    Thanks Lya took for calming my nerves down.
    So I went to find Mr Goh today.
    A little complications at the front but he reseted my quiz! WOOOHOOOOOOO.
    I love Mr Goh I love Mr Goh I love Mr Goh I love Mr Goh (:
    One thing I still dont get is that he said he emailed me back but I didnt get his email? Oh well.
    So ya I just took the quiz and I've got 41/45, with some help from my friends. (:
    Thanks alot.
    I love all of my friends. (;

    BESE Test result for Test 1 was NOT GOOD. I can faint. I was so depressed.
    I am going to score well for BESE Test 2. I must.

    A happy thing to mention btw.
    My first time doing actual service at SSM - Sugarloaf, last wed.
    Steph and I did PODS (outdoor sales).
    and we both sold the WHOLE TWO TROLLEYS!
    I think we broke this record.
    Good job us! *smiles at Steph* we hugged each other again upon knowing we got the highest sales for PODS so far.
    I will be doing counter staff this coming WEDNESDAY.
    GO COME SUPPORT! COME DOWN SUGARLOAF ON WEDNESDAY!
    and see me (;

    Thanks my freshies and friends who bought from me/us! Lots of love ah!


    Tmr(fri), farewell dinner for Jingting (pipa senior)

    SAT is going to be packed for me.
    Morning - DHL Awards Ceremony. After which, shopping for watch. After that, Yuzhi's Birthday celeb at his condo.


    I GOT TO CONTINUE ON MY WORK NOW.
    CIAO!

    *Daphne lao junior, we are so fated to be! haha! (;
    I am looking forward to seeing you in school soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
    lots of fun moments to come!


    11:19 PM