<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, July 19, 2009
    ★

    This is a moment I should record down and share with u guys!

    So.........

    The Daddy and Mummy bought me a Mini Cooper! =)
    Its my dream car. My very first car, given to me by my parents.
    Actually they already told me few days ago, and I rejected their offer!
    I dont want to stretch their expenses though I would love to drive to school instead of having to squeeze and queue with other people at bus stops Zzzzz.
    I am a sensible girl k! =P


    So but they came to me yesterday telling they bought me the Mini.
    Omg! I screamed.
    HAHA.

    The car color is oxygen blue! I asked why not pink. They say no pink.
    So the car will most prob arrive by this coming week.
    BETTER COME BEFORE WEDNESDAY! SO I CAN DRIVE TO SCHOOL EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR SSM!

    =)
    I will drive to school everyday when my car arrives. =)
    Will post pics of my baby(I change the name baby to my Mini alr. Haha. Initially I called my mum's Merz baby) when it arrives.
    I think Steph will be the first friend to sit in my baby!
    My parents are so thoughtful. They say I will be able to park easier with a Mini. =)

    I feel so lucky. So blessed.
    I got my license for less than 3 months only and then Im given a car.
    My mum told me,
    I deserve the Mini for all my hard work and being a good girl.
    I just hope I can repay my dear parents this lifetime. =)


    Sis Stacy appointed me as her personal chauffeur -.-"


    SO ON FRIDAY!
    Before going for Yanru's chalet.
    Went to TM with dearies Steph, Lya and Weiying to catch Harry Potter!
    Wasnt really nice. Didnt impress me :(
    but still alright!
    Awwww Steph didnt catch her Ice Age.
    I doubt we have the time to watch already :(
    Sorry Steph!
    we'll be watching many more during the hols right? =D
    and eating alot more too. Wa ha. ha. ha.

    PICTURES!
    A downtown east chalet













    Okay wow I see alot of people reading my blog. Its like increasing steadily.
    Hello there :D
    I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU WERE TO TAG! Yes you.


    ♥ 11:18 AM