<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, August 4, 2009


    HELLO!

    Im in biz lab now.
    Just had French Role Play.
    Lya and I did super well WOOHOO!! :D
    we thanked Nik, he said, No, Thank You, it was really entertaining.
    =DDDDDD
    He said we got full marks for entertainment values.
    WOOHOO.
    French....is MUCH easier than Jap.
    I think cause I like French.
    as in have passion for French.


    I hope I can get that A for French. I dont mind a Z too :DDDD
    and my classmate pris were after us. Hahahaha. I think she did welltoo YAYNESS!
    Hahaha Hi PRIS from 07 I know you're looking!:D

    what else to update?
    I hope we get our BESE professional Corporate Photos soon!
    Ytd during our last workshop our tutor showed us. Like powerpoint slides.
    whole class could see like omg.
    haha!
    like transformation. There's this pic of us when we first entered TP, and now. With blazer all that.
    I have to tell you, BIG TRANSFORMATION! REALLY!
    ALL OF US LOOK GOOD! =D

    Maybe i'll post up my corporate photo once I get them. :D
    We'll get the soft copy and hard copy.

    OH YES TO MY CLASSMATES AND THOSE IN HTM!
    Do ssm peer evaluation :D

    Ok I am happy now.
    SSM tmr. 2nd last.
    Next wed is the last.
    we're gonna highlight and dye our hair.
    YEAHHHHH. (;
    Hope my dad allows......


    OK BYE!
    Tag lah cause I know you want to :D


    3:47 PM