<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, August 25, 2009


    Seriously....................
    My links were all gone too.
    Ahahahaha.
    So I've just spent some of my precious time
    linking up people who are closer to me, whose links I can remember of and that the person can be linked from somewhere.
    LOL.
    I'll leave it like that already lah. Hahaha.
    People and dear friends if you dont see your link here and we both know each other and previously your link was up, TAG IT!
    Oh and previously I had a lot personal information right.
    I dont think its necessary to have it up on a blog now.


    -

    I just created a Twitter account.
    So cool I get to sms it up too.
    Come come, follow me on Twitter!

    -

    Accounting Exam just now!
    The paper has some standard! Like seriously.
    Its so unfair! Previous papers were so similar and this year you know what?
    It's DIFFERENT!
    The accounting teachers wants murder.
    I think I did okay though.
    I can say its hard, but I really want to push this B+ up!
    We shall see :D

    Last paper TTO on THURSDAY!
    WOOHOOOOOOOOO!
    After TTO we're gonna get our briefing and our Temasek Academy Card for Sentosa! WOOHOO!
    We get to freaking go in Sentosa for free for like 1 semester! :D
    Sentosa will be where Im going to and fro next semester, 2.2.
    I'll be studying there!

    Come, who wants go Sentosa?





    So after exams which ends this thursday, holidays starts on thursday too!
    Schedule for my holidays are so far, quite packed already. Yikes.
    I want to go out with so so so so many different friends!
    I have quite afew dates with some people already hehheh!
    and I got to/want to plan reunion outings! LOL!
    For 1H08 (:
    Today I saw Yina, my 08 classmate outside accounting exam room.
    I told her Im gonna plan 08 outing! but wait, instead of me saying 08 outing, I said 07 outing instead.
    Then she showed me the crying face.
    LOL!
    Sorrrrrrrrrrrrry. Didnt say properly. Oppppps.
    Anyway yup, hope I can make use of this coming holidays fruitfully and meaningfully.
    I hope APEC calls me! and my friends!
    I freaking want the cert, and also I want to see Obama. Hahaha.
    Ok ciao. (:
    I think this current template is alright.
    I like simple and nice stuffs. (x million times I said this) :D
    Photo Credits to Tiankongshini.


    4:50 PM