<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Saturday, August 15, 2009


    Wednesday
    Last Day of SSM! Damn happy.
    Havent highlighted my hair yet though.
    At night, stayed over at Steph's house!
    Pictures are all on my facebook :D
    I am lazy to elaborate here. My life is just, interesting everyday I must say! :D

    Thursday
    Swam in the morning.
    Steam roomed! Damn shiok.
    Went back to school for tutorial.
    TTO project sounds not bad.

    Friday
    Marketing Case Study and Project grades back.
    Wine tasting thereafter by wine maker of Cullen Wines at wine tasting studio in ToPtable.
    Two reds, two whites.
    I dont like wines =X Complete opposite from my dad.
    Photos with Lionel, Zack, Wenyi, Rowena, Mr Neo, Mr Malik, Mr Danial Chia ETC all at my fb! :D
    Now I know who can drink, and who can not! *Psst*. Hahahhaa.
    CYA duty thereafter.
    Supper with Zack
    Alot of photos, at FB!

    Sat
    Interview for APEC at Ngee Ann City with Steph. Hope we get selected! :D
    I bought a hot pink with gold tag Havaianas. LOVE IT!
    After that.
    High tea baby shower celebration for cousin's baby Ethan at Shangri-la Hotel.
    Just came back. Omgoodness ate freaking a lot!
    Photos at FB!



    OKAY CIAOSSSS


    LITTLE BIT of photos for u guys.









    6:37 PM