<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Friday, September 25, 2009


    Hello allllllllllllllll.

    CYA Grad yesterday was alright. Not much of our own kind came. LOL our own kind....
    Sad I couldn't see Victoria! She's from SPCYA.
    Anw love the skit, SPCYA's one was super creative.
    Our own, very hilarious.
    My cute Lya very super cute!!!!!!! :D
    Laughed like mad.
    I was happy that Ms Choi(our course manager) and some other management people were laughing throughout.
    Some technical glitches happened to the video though. A bit unfair. Could only see like almost half of the screen. Some people couldn't be seen.

    After grad, suppose to go for APEC training but argh I couldn't enter transit, they said my airport pass expired -.-" I thought mine suppose to be kind of seasonal.
    Oh well.
    SO I went to find Shinn and Lya at Tamp!
    Chilled out at J CO
    Love the Yogurt.
    We gossiped and shared quite a lot of secrets!
    It is just so awesome that we know most of our friends, like I know who she know and we can talk about anyone together.
    It's like finally the 3 of us are alone, together, out.
    Sng Trish and Teo Shinn kind of finally had a day out, with a little girl and a good friend we both know, Lya.
    Lya, your full name is too long alr. LOL.
    I love them ^^
    We're hoping to book a date so as to go explore TAS tgr! :)

    ----


    Work has been fun!

    Wanling and our booth manager is always on war. Like on and off kind.
    And poor me is always in the middle.
    Sometimes I just keep quiet looking at them bicker, I laugh, openly take photos of them, then when I really pek cek already I ask them to bu yao chao la! and an jing la!

    Wl calls our booth manager fatty. Our booth manager calls her shorty.
    Fatty always bullies shorty.
    Shorty likes to diao fatty.
    Fatty does not know what is DIAO in the first place.
    Fatty has poor english! Wl and I always have to correct his english.

    TRISH cuts million of mooncakes everyday and is SICK OF MOONCAKES.


    Ah yes, the other time Wl's friend brought some chocs over, we offered it to the booth people diagonally opposite us. Some kids! LOL. No la, they're working at the booth too. Another mooncake brand. So today one of them came over to our booth, stared at me when I was attending to a guest, when the guest was gone, she handed me this whole cadbury bar O.O

    I'll take photos with them and some of my neighbours next week! Will miss all of them! (:
    After work, we had The Soup Spoon! Wl and I shared. Not bad (:
    Scenes of them bickering and hmmmmm someone bullying someone. Lucky I have my cam phone w me all the time! This is what a cam phone is for LOL
    Poor thing lah horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Oh he likes to drag sentences now. Like Horrrrrrrrrrrrrr, lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

    He came with the bluetooth thingy today. Totally dont suit him can!
    Best seller Champagne mooncake. Wl and I just took this out of the sampling box and ate it :D
    8 pieces 48bucks!


    11:34 PM