<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, September 13, 2009
    ★

    I could feel the TPCYA love today! :)

    Filming for TPCYA Graduation ceremony today.
    Kudos EVERYONE!
    Really fun today, filled with laughers, catching-ups, saying 'I AM HUNGRY!', photos, etc!
    Calvin is ehhhhh DANGEROUS with a CAMERA!
    He snaps here. and snaps theres.
    ALOT OF UNGLAM PHOTOS OF ME IN ALEX'S AND KAIXIN DSLR AND CAM!
    OMGXZZZZZ.
    They're gonna upload all on facebook definitely.
    *faints!
    But these are shots that can never be found anywhere :D
    So I will learn to appreciate the unglam ones. Hahahaha.


    Conflicts and disagreements in Main Committees are inevitable.
    From the previous incident,
    I learnt that, we must give and take.
    I'm sure that in the Main Comm Im in, we'll be glad to have each other for each and every second and we'll accomplish gr8 things together.
    I love all of them.


    Photos soon then :)
    TRISH LOVES TPCYA!

    Planning:
    Outings for the whole CYA
    Outings for Main Comm!


    Alright after filming, RUSHED TO KALLANG LEISURE PARK!
    Meet primary school and poly friends!
    I got to know Vic through them!
    Huaysze Yanru Wanyu Victoria.
    Vic's in SP's Tourism and Resort Management btw!
    She should have totally came to TP so I and her can totally dominate.
    Hahaha.
    Should have gone to Broadrick sec!
    Dont know why at that point of them I had that very strong feeling to go Bedok South.
    Urgh. But anyway I made a lot of great friends at BDS and I still do cherish them.
    So anyway Im very 100% sure that the 5 of us would be in the same class.
    The 4 of them were in the same class!
    Anyway filming ended late on schedule, so rushed there.
    First time skating with them!
    Haha Huaysze finally agreed to Ice Skate.
    Wanyu Vic and I know how to Ice Skate!
    So we taught Yanru and Huaysze on the way.
    We're already planning on going another time! :D


















    ♥ 1:26 AM