<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Wednesday, September 23, 2009


    Scenes at work...
    This auntie's booth is behind ours! The auntie's really very humorous..entertaining......LOL.
    She has this sour plum box and she says I can self service. Hahahaa.
    We share a lot of stuff too. Knife, mooncakes, quite a lot lah.
    It's really like a neighbourhood at my workplace. The booths beside us are like neighbours.
    There's another booth beside us, this uncle and auntie very friendly too!
    The uncle helps us buy chicken rice like almost everyday now! :D

    Our booth manager, Bryant. He's really entertaining tooo!!! and super niceeeee. to. bully.
    LOL.
    He cam shy~
    Wanling and I shared Yami Yogurt! we brought it to the booth and placed it on top of the fridge. LOL.
    You know.....you just need more than a water bottle over there. All pink if you notice!
    The two dark coloured caps are my water bottles!
    Wanling and I~~~


    -

    Okay anyway Im having leave tmr!
    Kind of whole day spent at the airport.
    Morning, CYA Graduation.
    Afternoon, APEC Singapore Ambassador 2009 Training!
    Gotta go complete my Apec Accreditation now.
    Uploading my bese photo up~ Minmin's one so clear dont know why mine looks blur!
    Ok I shall try again.

    Oh yes parents ordered pizza for dinner today, I was supposed to eat some when Im home but I chose not to cuz so fat!
    So Im eating tmr morning for breakfast, yummy!

    Till then! =)


    11:21 PM