<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, September 20, 2009


    Shopping spree with Mummy today! :D
    It has been a very long time since I had shopping sprees with my mum.
    Spent.....quite a bomb.

    Mummy bought a few pieces from G2000
    I bought a few blouses from G2000 too!
    A whole entire new formal wear.. love the blazer! =P
    Bought a new watch! woohoo! Like finally..after going to millions of watch shops. Sry mummy. Haha.
    Hmm..
    mummy decided to change our pillows and bolsters..
    we wenta buy and then headed back to my car agn LOL.
    then we headed out again.
    cant be carrying pillows and bolsters while shopping!
    Bought K cereal :D
    Stephy and I love that cereal! Thanks to Stephy too that I found out that there's actually such an amazing cereal around hahahaha.
    & and bought some other miscellaneous stuff luh.

    Oh yesterday!
    we wenta chel cousin's hse after having our dinner.
    we brought some durians over.
    before that we were eating durians for dessert.
    my dad loves durians and he doesn't mind spending on them.
    So anyway at the durian shop, there's this parrot.
    Ok my parents frequents the fruit shop.
    So I know there's this parrot there. It's the owners.
    It's super adorable! It speaks 'Ni hao! Ni hao!' and sth other words...
    so the other time I went over...
    I said, 'Hello!!!!'
    and then thereafter.....
    it decided to stop talking.
    Stupid parrot.
    Now my parents and sisters tease me everytime we go eat durians.
    Urghz. It's not my fault. Hahahaa. =X

    Tmr..Public Holiday!
    I love public holidays.
    We're going to Grand Hyatt Hotel for Lunch.
    Ah Ma's coming!~ :D

    Nth else to update alr huh.
    Oh yeah there's a whole lot of nice childhood shows today on disney channel.
    I just watched Peter Pan 2. Goooooooood!
    There's Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning now.
    But I watched that already. Stephy loves Ariel.
    There's pocahontas ltr too.

    +

    I want to go out with so many different groups of my friends!
    Come on, pick a date, lets go out!


    Alright goodnight :D


    8:54 PM