<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Friday, October 30, 2009
    ★ Sem 2.2 clique!

    Casual friends in my new class, FORMED :D

    Last thurs we had 3 hours break, so we went to Library to read magazines and errr, talk. :D
    Wanted to rent DVD to watch! But after spending quite a while and finally after choosing what we all wanna watch tgr, there were no more tv screens avail -.-"

    Before we went to the library, they paid a visit to my mini! Hahaha bet mini was happy to see somemore new friends. Im taking them out in mini next thurs for lunch :DDD Awesomeeeee I cant wait :D Omgosh actually Im not sure how to drive from Tamp back to TP. HMMMM.

    I'll figure out ;)
    Yes you do see Steph on my blog posts again cause we're classmates AGAIN!
    Jocelyn and Joselin!

    Grace at furthest right!







    -
    Presenting Yina! :)
    My year 1 classmate.
    I miss 1H08!
    Yina I know you're reading this :D HELLO :D

    -



    Ms Sheila Sim, my FEM tutor said in her email to me that Im the first to submit the proj class grouping to her :D
    Compared to other classes.
    :D


    ♥ 5:21 PM