<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Thursday, October 1, 2009


    Before I give you people updates.....
    HEHEHEHEEHE.
    Bought some nail polish at Etude House with Wanling today and they gave me this POSTER of LEE MIN HO!
    OMGGGGGZ.
    I happy like siaozzzz at the shop. Hahahaha. :D
    It's now in front of me. My study Table. My another motivation for me to study.
    Dont worry, JJ posters are still in front of me too! (:


    -

    Last few days at work. Definitely fun and memorable. I'll miss these days (: The people. and the days I had fun working with Wanling and funny manager, Bryant. I've made quite a number of friends hahaha. Wanling is still as anti-social haha. I exchanged email with some girls at the other booth, we exchanged numbers with the humorous auntie and the girls at the other booth. Went back to visit them today. Auntie daughter's birthday is coming! And she asked us out to celebrate it with her daughter. I forgot to ask which date and I forgot to tell her my bday is coming soon too! Her daughter might have the same bday date as me (:
    Anw we have plans, like we'll meet up in future for some coffee, and I'll play with Auntie's children :D



    Some treats from auntie and other people (:




    Wanling and I ate this today (; Dined at Fish & Co ION.





    Ah yes. My car no. came out in 4D yesterday night. LOL.
    Anyone of you so happen to buy?
    My dad did. ^^
    I can use the money to, err, further support my need of buying leather bags in Europe this year end!

    Other updates~
    -Some mooncakes in my house reserved for some of my dear friends
    -Stephy just had something done today! and it looks pretty!

    Alright I have CYA Training for the freshies tomorrow (:
    Goodnight all!


    10:42 PM