Life's been pretty packed past few days and I think it will get busier when school commences! I got real tired after going out so yeah Im blogging now that Im not too tired (;
ThursdayTimetable out! The school seriously needs to learn to meaning of punctuality. I mean omgoodness they said timetable will be out at 10am, but my classmates, friends and I waited online and ranted until like almost 12.30 then one of my friend sent me the link to check our timetables. The school one still wasn't updated yet by then. Checked mine and Steph's.........I found out that we have the same timetables! (; So we're in the same class, yet again! :D 2H10! Steph had problems checking hahaha so we helped her check for poeple too. Like omg last sem we were saying we wish we were in the same class, but the chances are very low cuz there are so many culture elective classes so we didnt held much high hopes. But Omg :D Same class again. The semester's gonna be good as long as we have each other. We're gonna have Zs all the way! Right stephy? :D *sings, -I have no strings to hold me up! haha! *
BUT ANYWAY I HAVE KARMA. SKINNY BAMBOO IS IN MY CLASS. GG. Im not gonna be bothered by her, AT ALL. Insignificant human being. Go away. Shoo.
Lya dear, it's so true! The more you dont want things to happen, the more it happens. and it HAPPENED! Dont care about it k? :D We will survive! Hwaiting!
So I have no school on Mondays! :) Tues Wed Fri going Sentosa. Thurs back to TP :)
In btw breaks when there's no proj and nothing much going on, we'll play VOLLEYBALL, SIT ON LUGE RIDES, EXERCISE ON BEACH ETC :D
REGULAR MEETING AT 1PM EVERY WED WITH 2H07 CLIQUE (;
Hmm.
Im thinking which days should I place CYA on.......Friday or Saturday?
Friday
Out shopping with Wanling! For like the whole day. We wenta bugis first, then to Ion, then to Far east. I shopped for nice shoulder bags at like charles and keith, mango, guess, Bum etc. Couldn't spot anything I like and that is suitable for carrying to school and sentosa like everyday! :( Then wenta Ion to try my luck again, but to no avail. Then to far east. Ahh, worse. I am still bag-less. :( But I bought wedges! to be worn to school and etc. My pink havainas I bought many weeks ago is for sentosa haha. I think I can wear the wedges too. Depends. They're not too high, so yup I definitely wont have problems walking and running around. I shopped for clothes too. At Bershak, Pull and Bear, every other random shops at Ion. Bought a tee from Bershak (: Some of the tees at Pull and Bear are nice too! But ah oh well, shall buy somemore some other time! Wanling bought a few stuff too! A blue coloured dress from New Look. Totally suits her cause the colour suits her. She signed up for the membership there too. She bought a heels and another blouse from Far East. We had dinner at pepper lunch! It was crowded ttm and we were super hungry hahaha. Home sweet home. (: Dont know when I can get to see that girl again! But oh yes we gotta meet up soon too cuz she has to pass me my bday present (:
Today
Happy 18th Birthday sis Stacy :D
Had K cereal in the morning! Stephy's and my fav. Comp-ed for a while and I got myself ready for lunch with bf Aaron in the afternoon :) I think I've yet to mention on my blog yet right hehehehe.
*I've only told Shinny this so far!*
Last week Aaron and I had this convo over sms. He wished me so yeah that led to some convo. After some talking we found out that we both Eye-candied each other during FO LOL. So much further talking we decided to book a day out for lunch, which is today. Hahaha. He's such a busy person too =X So yup we met 1pm at Orchard mrt today! Had pepper lunch and then we watched the movie Julie and Julia! Talked thoughout lunch. :D The movie part was kinda random, I just said why not lets catch some movie then he was so on for it. Hahahaha. Just nice we finished our lunch and some talking at 2pm. Then just nice the movie starts at 2pm. Initially I said dont want, cause I dont wanna miss the beginning! But he said we can run for it LOL. So yeah we brisk walked up to LIDO. We made it on time :D The cinema was kinda half full. We anyhow picked some seat behind. The movie was about food and love! So yeah we had small talks throughout the movie. Hahaha him kept telling me that the food made him hungry. We laughed throughout the movie too. Quite nice movie! Much better than 500 days of summer if you ask me. I slept thoughtout that movie. -.-" I know. Lol. We shopped around, went to shop for my sis's lipbalm -.-" and then wenta Borders cuz he wanna buy his book. He read books :D He's into photography, and he knows how to dress up :D
Cant shop around much already after that, I had to go home to get ready for buffet celebration for Stacy at Park Royal Hotel. :) Which yup I had just now. Omg I am feeling so fat now. The hootel buffet as usual had so much variety of food! Love the chocolate fountain fondue best. :D I had 1 slice of strawberry cheesecake and another slice of blueberry cheesecake. Other normal buffet stuff with soft shell crab etc.... I had lots of sushi and oysters too (; Dad teached me the art of choosing fresh oysters too. Haha. He kept saying the oysters today are fresh. Haha. So cute.
Anyway yup before Aaron and I parted he gave me a hug~ ^^v We made plans for next time lunches and dinner already! Sad we cant see each other often, I'll be at sentosa!~
-
Im actually quite full now. Omg how to sleep! I feel so fat.
Photos are taking way too long to upload! Hmmmmmm.

One photo la horrzx.
Thanks Shinny for helping me with uploading this photo lol! Stupid suddenly I cant upload photos takes thousand years.
Shinny say we look compatible and Lya says we look cute together LOL
^^v
SHINN YOU SO CUTE WORZZXXX initially she uploaded the photo for me like ENORMOUS SIZE. Super big then I asked her to change the size hahhahhaa.