<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Friday, October 23, 2009
    ★ My future lies in my hands / I love my sisters xinfinity.

    Sometimes I really think I think too much, too far ahead. Ok no, actually university is not too far ahead.

    A few hours ago at about 9pm, I still still thinking about whether to choose Ticketing or Calculus. Talk about being fickle minded. I wanted to have a taste of amath first. I went to flip through my sisters amath textbooks. Stacy taught me differentiation. I could grasp the basics! Was happy every time I could. But towards the end the going could be tough. In year 3 I have other subjects too. I am willing to practise, but I surely cant devote all of my time to practicing calculus. I know, I can actually do time management. But it's a risk afterall. Besides, Im considering calculus because just in case I dont want to do tourism anymore, I can do business in university. But Im not really headstrong on business. So why the risk? My dad gave me advise too. I can actually still go business without amath or calculus. He did his degree and masters without having calculus as an entry requirement. Well, not that my dad doesn't have those 'skills'. My dad also said that if I really must, he'll support me to taking amath outside. Now, how about that. :)
    So, I'll just do well for my tourism diploma. I equally stand a chance in anything.

    I was actually very amazed, impressed, touched by how patient my sis Stacy was just now when she taught me differentiation. She was actually practising for her upcoming A level examinations, and she took minutes off now and then to coach and check on how I was doing practising the basic questions. My youngest sister actually played a part in teaching me too though. She was also practising for her upcoming O level examinations. Yes, both my younger sisters are battling the major exams soon. My sisters are both very smart. I cant deny that fact. I really really from the bottom of my heart pray that they do very well for their examinations.

    -

    Alright I have a tutorial tomorrow at TAS. 9am.
    Turning in now, goodnight (:

    I love my sisters.

    Jamie
    Stacy.

    (:


    12:44 AM