My sec sch bestie, Angeline passed me a crystal ball from precious moments today! With a tune, 'That's What Friends Are For'.
Im loving it (;
They know what makes me happy.
-
Tues
Went over early to school from Weiying's house! For CYA Orientation Camp. Disappointed with the turnout. We chose you out of so many, and we are not seeing the effort that you should be putting in. Turned out that we had to reshuffle the groups. We had station games around the school and I was a facilitator for one of the groups. My group rock I must say. Before the station games we had a self intro and some talk in our groups. Talked a lot. I think I did a short lecture there. lol. Told them about the subjects. I feel good. Like I am able to tell them something. I did some motivational talks too. About having to do well in Year 1 is very important and all. Station games, happy to see them having fun. Towards the end we played captain's ball. Everybody. Loved it. Could see the team spirit. Not much of CYA spirit now yet though. But yea, everyone clapped when either sides scored a goal.
Today
CYA again. Amazing race at the airport. The turnout wasn't as good too. I wanted to just kill those who didnt turn up for both two days. Shinn and I were stationed at BT! Rotted there but we did enjoy each other's company :) Played with her iphone, damnit haha I need to practise on typing faster. I kept wondering why they didnt have the sense of urgency to complete the race fast. All of them were taking their own sweet time. Contrary from what I had last year. Lunch was after that. Had fun talking with the peeps :)
-
Wanling is back from hk! and she got me my present awwww (;
she wished me when she was happy shopping in hk too, thanks love.
-
I need to get nice, classy shoulder bags for school! :(
Dont think I have the time to shop for it already.
Could someone pls be so nice, give it to me ^^v
Haha ok timetable out tomorrow, Im hoping for the best.
and I miss being classmates with Lionel! Talked to him over msn just now, lovely convo I must say. Hahaha. Once in a lifetime classic convo.
Lionel, I am nicer than you, thanks I know you miss me as a classmate, too (:
Ok goodnight!