<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Sunday, October 4, 2009


    Sup!
    It's already October 4th, 2009.

    NSRCC Safra swimming and some steam room done today!
    Drove mummy. Mummy wenta her golf course and I headed for the swimming pool.
    Im gonna get my NSRCC Membership card done. YES.
    But first club membership.
    My youngest sis already has the card btw. Im slower than her.
    5 Cs.....
    Im getting it all in time to come.
    Im sort of getting it the easy way now~

    Dear Dairy,
    A lot of my friends and people have been telling me that I am like the luckiest kid on earth, even more when my parents got me the mini.
    I really didnt know how to handle the situation, but I handled it the most natural way I could and I thought about how others would handle it too.
    I think I handled it quite well.
    I know my friends know that Im not some spoilt kid.
    Im really thankful my friends know me this way. And not the other negative way.
    Im also really thankful Im in this family of mine, Thank God.
    Anyway anyhow,
    I'll work hard for the remaining Cs and I'll get them with my own capabilities... wait and see shall we.
    I am Sng Trish.
    Am not like any spoilt child.
    Life's a climb.


    Okay those sentences was what went through my mind few seconds ago and Im sharing it with you here! :)
    I really cant wait for my future. I know what to expect and I want it to come true.
    At the same time, I do not want it to arrive that early!
    Like this coming 12th of the Month. I'm waiting for that day, every year different surprises (;
    I especially love the wishes and presents part though!
    but again, at the same time, oh man, I want to stay 18.
    I am still young okay, I mean, IT'S OCTOBER! Im only older by only 1 month or 2 than some of my friends, you. =)

    I also cant wait till Im financially stable.
    You know, giving friends gifts when it's christmas, when it's chinese new year, etc.
    I gave my secondary school besties Marks and Spencer Cookies last year!
    Christmas is all about giving and forgiving!
    This year christmas I'll be in Europe. I'll still accept gifts when Im back though. OR you can give it here now, on my upcoming Birthday :D


    Alright toodles!


    10:06 PM