<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Saturday, October 3, 2009
    ★

    Watching Gossip Girl now! ^^
    Forced to watch by my sis Stacy actually.
    It's nice :D

    You know you love me, xoxo!

    -

    Mooncake festival today. I just ate mooncakes both snow and baked skins just now with my family! (except dad. He have a golf game now).
    Hope you guys are happily enjoying mooncakes with ur family like I am!
    I love my family a lot, they give me things and that kind of love that other family dont have.
    No offense to that or whatsoever.

    -

    CYA training last friday, I had fun! Pictures soon.
    Sth memorable? I have one on my mind.
    Thanks CALVIN, for the 'good morning greeting' in front of all the freshies!
    I loved it when they all greeted me back though :D
    Now everyone knows my name! Thanks Calvin
    I hope I can get to know everyone too.
    Brought them round T2 public.
    + Grooming Training.


    Tomorrow, most probably driving to NSRCC Safra again, to swim!
    My parents bought me a sports sunglasses. It looks cool! :D I can wear it when Im driving now.
    Time for myself to take Mini out~!!
    Mummy has been taking turns of driving her own car and mine to her work. My dad say my mum good life.

    Errr oh yea, I like JJ, Lee Min Ho and Young Saeng now. :D
    Thanks cousin :D


    OK BYE!


    ♥ 6:08 PM