<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Monday, November 2, 2009
    ★ Angel's Belated @ TCC, Updates




    Top: Angeline, Xinni and Yilin

    All of them look sorta the same ever since sec school!

    Now, these people's faces are not the ones you get to see on my blog every now and then! They're my sec school bestfriends. We finally got to meet up yesterday night for dinner tgr at Airport T3 TCC. Ya airport -.-" I've have too much CYA love already.

    Dinner was to celebrate Angeline's belated birthday :)
    Haha I still love you Angeline!
    Though you very kpo. Hahahaha. Dont worry, secret ^^v

    Hope you'll like the bday gift from us k. I know you'll like it cuz I personally like those too. But actually I prefer the bags..... (;
    Do text me to tell me after you've received it.

    -

    • CYA later! If you're gg to the airport ltr, find me :D
    • Going to browhaus later with Stephy!
    • T10 CLASSMATES I'VE INVITED YOU TO THE FEM BLOG PLEASE ACCEPT THANKYOU.

    Till then!


    ♥ 12:12 PM