<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Tuesday, December 1, 2009
    ★ GaGa, ooh la la

    Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah
    Roma-Roma-ma
    GaGa, ooh la la~



    It's mid-sem test this coming tues! So fast. Time flies.
    It's like I just got into my new class and now half a semester is gone.
    Just like that.

    Past few days were spent having fun and with projects and doing reports and tutorials!
    I guess this should be, and is the life of a HTMer.


    I have to finish all my reports and project research and work before I fly off on the 10th December! :DDD
    Really like rushing to get a lot of work done, I think I never experienced this before.
    I am just glad that I always have Stephy going through this with me, together. (; and of course my other 5 girls.

    Cant wait, I wanna leave Singapore! I've flown so many times away from Singapore already and it's not enough. I wonder how some people can stand it by finding it ok to just stay in Sg for their past 19 years or more or less of their lives!

    I want to travel the world.

    Im gonna be very open on this. I like it that during proj meeting the other day that Alistair also agrees and finds it annoying when people say we're rich. Our parents are, not us. I/we want to earn big bucks with my/our own hands! Independent hor.

    Okay I AM DONE WITH CULTURE REPORT! (:
    I just wrote a 3557 words report on Child Sex Tourism.

    I have 4 individual reports this semester.
    done with Festivals, comtemp special interest tourism, culture.
    Im left with travel and transport biz.

    and other reflection reports for other modules.

    I cant stand staring at the comp for so long, Im gonna take a break for my eyes now. ^^v


    4:27 PM