<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155178476695046874?origin\x3dhttp://fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fairytalle-illusiions.blogspot
Blogger

★ TRISH

12 October
TP Hospitality & Tourism Mgnt
TP Changi Youth Ambassador


Outgoing, Straightforward, Motivated, Tenacious, Fortunate, Extrovert

Loves Sports, Loves Travelling.
I want and love to travel around the world.
Loves and am proud of my family! Loves my friends.

Loves Pink, Chocolate and Mint
LV and Burberry.

Love JJ Lin.

Aiming for OSIP, University Education thereafter.
-- This was what I wrote in Year 2009. Now I've really went China for Overseas Internship and am waiting to enter a local university! :)


I'm proud to be a blood donor ♥



Email Facebook Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Links


    Life Worth Cherishing


    Advertisement



    Wednesday, January 6, 2010
    ★ NEWSS

    Morninggggg. Okay afternoon.

    I was replying poly threads online by secondary school people and I chanced upon this thread saying:

    Singapore girl student's hair cut off by DM.

    and it's not like that girl's willing but the DM just snipped off her hair, which left her crying. There's like much a debate going on, until now. I think that DMs shld make sure that girls are OKAY WITH THEIR HAIR BEING CUT before cutting!!! Argh.

    LOL. Dont worry, not that I have an experience with my previous sec sch DM. That reminds me. Im missing my DM a little. Though she's damn strict, but she's a nice indian lady. Hah.

    ++++ the article Jose shown me about the girl at countdown omgggggggg poor girl. Where're her friends?! Jose just msged saying that its out in the news today. Like wow. There's this debate going on about her too, like it's her fault for wearing bikini or her getting wasted.

    Okay thats all for being a news reporter. Hahhahhaa.


    Im having culture test tomorrow. wish me luck.

    Ciao!


    1:40 PM